OMHA Permission to Skate Forms, News (Mitchell Minor Hockey)

PrintNews Article
Click to view full-size image
OMHA Permission to Skate Forms
Submitted By administrator on Sunday, February 24, 2019
Anyone needing a boys Permission to Skate form for Lakers AAA/Jr or a NRP for Stratford AA or A, please contact Warren Scherbarth ([email protected])
A Lakers or Stratford PTS/NRP form will not be issued if you have not registered with MMH.

The following information must be submitted in the e-mail


Players Name:

Date of Birth:

Residence (full address):

Previous Season Team:

Team player is trying out for:


Note: Forms WILL NOT be produced in short notice (Allow 2 days for forms to be processed).


For questions please contact Warren Scherbarth ([email protected])



Mitchell Minor Hockey 

This article has been viewed 1217 times.
News ArchiveOther Recent Articles
  • 23
    Payment by E-Transfer can be sent to: [email protected] If you are paying by cheque, please make it out to "Mitchell Minor Hockey".  Cheques can be put in the Meteors mailbox by the office at the Mitchell Arena.   If you wish to ...
  • 18
    A friendly reminder to all Mitchell Minor Hockey Families that the facility rules for both Mitchell and Monkton arenas are as follows: Only one parent per player is permitted into the arena and that siblings are to not accompany the parent unless ...
  • 14
    We are looking for a U15 (Bantam) Boys coach. Please contact Randy Van Bakel if you are interested. [email protected]
  • 13
    With our return to play in full progress, we should be seeing games starting within a few weeks.  Our girls will play teams in our COVID-Loop:  St. Marys, South Huron, Huron Heat. Please see below for information about league restrictions and ...
  • 07
    The way Houseleague will start is two weeks of skills and development, then depending on the Covid situation move into games. The plan is to have 1 game a week and a practice every other week.  We will be able to play games/ Scrimmage  earlier at ...
  • 04
    We are looking for a U18 (Midget) Girls coach. Please contact Randy Van Bakel if you are interested. [email protected]
  • 02
    Dear MMH Families, We were pleased to be able to announce to you that our RTP (Return to Play’s) have been approved for both boys and girls. Two different governing bodies oversee this, for boys hockey it is WOAA, and OWHA for the girls.  The ...
  • 28
    Return to Play's have been approved by the WOAA and OWHA. Ice times will begin October 3rd, please check the website frequently for groups and ice times.
Printed from on Saturday, October 24, 2020 at 12:59 PM