Boys Permission to Skate Forms, News (Mitchell Minor Hockey)

News Article
News Article Image
Mar 29, 2018 | administrator | 1232 views
Boys Permission to Skate Forms
OMHA Permission to skate forms will be released on April 1,2018.

Anyone needing a Permission to Skate form for AAA/Jr or a NRP for AA or A, please contact Warren Scherbarth ([email protected])
A PTS form will not be issued if you have not registered with MMH.  
The following information must be submitted in the e-mail   Players Name, Date of Birth, Residence (full address), Previous Season Team, Team player is trying out for.  

Forms WILL NOT be produced in short notice (Allow 2 days for forms to be processed).   For questions please contact Warren Scherbarth ([email protected])