Permission to Skate Forms, News (Mitchell Minor Hockey)

News Article
News Article Image
Mar 14, 2017 | administrator | 975 views
Permission to Skate Forms
Permission to Skate Forms- Anyone needing a Permission to Skate Form for AAA/Jr or a NRP for AA or A, please contact Warren Scherbarth ([email protected])

A PTS form will not be issued if you have not registered with MMH.  
The following information must be submitted in the e-mail  
Players Name: Date of Birth: Residence (full address): Previous Season Team: Team player is trying out for:  

Forms WILL NOT be produced in short notice (Allow 3 days for forms to be processed).  

For questions please contact Warren Scherbarth ([email protected])  

Thanks Mitchell Minor Hockey